Sunday, November 13, 2011

I am thankful... day 13

November 13: I am thankful for journals, diaries, and blogs. Without them, I might be a lost soul.

I spend a lot of time thinking. I spend some time writing about what I'm thinking. It's never enough time though.

I know that I am a much calmer, more rational person when I'm not super moody or overwhelmed by life. To combat those emotional days and crazy nights, I write. I'm no author but it sure does help to lighten up my mood. Tonight, I needed it.

I'm going to start writing more. I haven't done nearly enough this year and I know that I need to get on it. Right now, I'm dealing with a lot of things that should not be kept bottled up. I do that and then it ends up bursting like a water balloon on all those around me. It's not fair to anyone when that happens and I know I need to work on that.

But for now... I am so thankful that I have the opportunity to write about it, so that's what I'm going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment