Sunday, November 6, 2011

I am thankful... day 6

November 6: I am thankful that I have started on next week's homework already so that maybe I will not have to stress so much about getting it done. Now... there are only 5 million other things I have to get done by next weekend's deadline instead of 6 million. :)

I feel like I have done nothing else the past three or four weeks except homework. I stay up late every night writing a paper, answering questions, or doing research online. I am just exhausted. For a while, I worked ahead on homework that was due in both classes. I was able to sit out for about three weeks and not do much homework at all. But it's gone and bit me in the butt because I've done nothing BUT homework the past few weeks. I give up! I am so over this! Haha!

I decided to start on next week's assignments so that I can breathe a little easier in the next few days. I'm not used to stressing over anything, so it's starting to take its toll on me mentally, emotionally, and physically. If I can get ahead and stay ahead, maybe this stress will go away for good!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! love your blog
    it got me to think how thankful i should be for everything and stop looking at the negatives.
    thanks for making my day!

    ReplyDelete