Sunday, November 20, 2011

I am thankful... day 20

November 20: I am thankful that I have a wonderful group of people that I call my family. I could not ask for better... there isn't anything better than them.

Whether we're getting together for an evening at Starbucks with coffee and cocoa or we're gathering at church with our grandmother on a random Saturday in November... we know how to do it right. We are bonded so tightly together, it's like we're a knit sweater warming each others' hearts and souls.

I haven't seen a family quite like ours. We really are one of those "one-of-a-kind" types... you know... pretty much unbelievable! They amaze me every day how much love is shared and I'm so thankful they share that love with me.

1 comment:

  1. You really do have one of those soulfully connected families! I am lucky to have witnessed the joy you bring each other and the love you share!

    ReplyDelete